RMCC Sunday School seeks to equip all ages with the foundations of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Sunday School focuses on bringing God’s Word to bear on real life for people of all stages of spiritual development by communicating the foundations of the Gospel, looking into all parts of the Bible and asking, “How does this show me Jesus?”
Regular Children’s Classes utilize Bible Curriculum from Great Commission Publications and are broken down into the following groups:
- 2s & 3s
- 4s & 5s
- 1st & 2nd Grade
- 3rd & 4th Grade
- 5th Grade
Regular Youth Classes are currently studying the following:
- 6th Grade – Westminster Shorter Catechism
- 7th & 8th Grade – What’s Up?: Discovering the Gospel, Jesus, and Who You Really Are
- High School – Essential Truths of the Christian Faith by RC Sproul
Rotating Adult Classes focus on:
- Knowing Christ: Using a Biblical and Systematic approach to God’s Word, we focus on growth in the Gospel and the Christian life.
- Walking with Christ: Using a Practical and Topical approach to God’s Word, we focus on Christian service in all areas of life.